Add and invite team members in a private space
Project leaders can add someone to a project by following these steps:
- On the 'My Projects' page select the project you wish to add team members to
- Go to the 'Settings' page
- In the Team members tab, click on the 'Add team member' button
Select one or more users to join the project. Assign a role to the new team members.
By default only space administrators can add new users to the space. However, administrators can give users the right to create new projects and add new users to the space.
Project leaders who have the right to create new users, can do so by clicking 'Create' in the 'Add team member' window.
- The user will be notified by email that he became a team member of the project. He will see the project on his 'My Projects' page.
When assigning a new team member a role, it is important that you are aware of the privileges and limitation that each role brings:
- Project leader: Can edit project settings, add/edit issues and create and read all reports
- Editor: Can add/edit issues and create reports
- Reviewer: Can view and approve, place comments and create reports
- Viewer: Can only view issues and project settings
Add and invite team members on join.bimcollab.com
This article describes how to add team members to your free project on join.bimcollab.com. To know how to add team members to a project in a private space, consult the article Add and invite team members in a private space. Project leaders can add ...
Add a new user
Before a user can be added to a project in a private cloud space as a team member, they first need to be added to the space as a new user. The space administrator can add a new user by following the steps below: By default only space administrators ...
Add a user who was previously deleted from the space
When a user is deleted from a private space, they no longer have access to the space and they are moved to the deleted users list. When trying to add the user again as a new user, the space administrator will receive the notification "This email ...
Migrate projects from join.bimcollab.com to a private space
BIMcollab cloud doesn't currently support moving projects from join.bimcollab.com to a private space, or from one private space to the other. However, you can share some of the data by transferring issues between projects from different spaces. ...
Restore deleted team members, milestones or other values
Project leaders can remove values from all project settings with the exception of Priorities. After the values have been removed, you always have the ability to add them to your project again if necessary. In order to restore any removed values, ...