Quick Start Guide BCF Manager Revit
This Quick Start Guide describes the basic online workflow of the BCF Manager for Revit. It will get you up and running in no time.
Online workflow BCF Manager
- Start Revit
- Load the model(s) for which you want to create or review issues in Revit
- Choose the BIMcollab tab in the ribbon
- Click on the BCF Manager icon to open the BIMcollab BCF Manager pop-up window
If you are a first time user, you first need to Activate your BCF Manager.
- Create a View Template in Revit, to determine the view settings when zooming to issues from the BCF Manager
- Connect to a project on BIMcollab Cloud from the BCF Manager (1)
- If there are already issues present in the project you connect to, they will be displayed in the issue list (2)
- Create new issues manually (3)
- Select issues in the issue list and see its details (4)
- When an issue is selected, you can quick edit it (5), or add a new comment to it (6)
- Double click the issue to zoom to its viewpoint in the model in Revit
- When you have made all the necessary changes, synchronize the project to BIMcollab Cloud, to share the issues with your team members (7)
The BCF Manager window
- New offline project
- Import and save a BCF file
- Connect to a project on BIMcollab Cloud
- Synchronize the project
- Display settings issues list
- Edit, create or delete an issue
- BCF options
- Name of the project you are connected to
- Active filter and Filter issues
- Issue list
- Create a section box around selected elements
- Add viewpoint to the selected comment (only visible when comment is selected)
- Edit snapshot of the selected comment (only visible when comment is selected)
- Delete viewpoint of the selected comment (only visible when comment is selected)
- Zoom-to options
- Viewpoint information
- Show snapshot of the selected issue or comment
- When an issue is selected: Description of the issue
When a comment is selected: Edit the selected comment
- Snapshot of the selected issue or comment
- Quick edit of the selected issue
- Add a comment
- View comments of the selected issue
- View details of the selected issue
- Comments or details of the selected issue
Quick Start Guides BCF Managers
Track and share issues in your own modeling or checking software with our extensive range of BCF Managers. To help you get started in no time, you can consult our Quick Start Guides. They describe the installation, activation and connection to a ...
Quick Start Guide BCF Manager Navisworks
This Quick Start Guide describes the basic online workflow of the BCF Manager for Navisworks. It will get you up and running in no time. The BCF Manager for Navisworks is available for Navisworks Manage and Simulate. If you have not yet installed ...
Quick Start Guide BCF Manager Tekla Structures
This Quick Start Guide describes the basic online workflow of the BCF Manager for Tekla. It will get you up and running in no time. If you have not yet installed it, download and install the BCF Manager for Tekla Structures here. Online workflow ...
Offline workflow BCF Manager
Creating, importing and exporting issues offline It is advised to always use the BCF Manager with an online workflow by connecting to BIMcollab Cloud. If this is not possible, you can create, import and export issues as BCF-files to exchange them ...
Use the BCF Manager with a shared Revit model
When working in a shared model in Revit, it is possible to work with the BCF Managers as you would in a non-shared model. Do take into account that the view created by the BCF Manager when zooming to issues has by default a generic name, which can ...