When a BIMcollab Zoom license is available for you, you can retrieve the license to make use of Zoom's full potential.
There are three different license types (named company licenses, floating company licenses or a personal license), which can be retrieved in two different ways:
Named and floating company licenses
Company licenses can either be Floating or Named: Both licensing types are connected to a private space.
- Floating licenses can be shared among four users. One user at a time can retrieve the BIMcollab Zoom license.
- Named licenses are assigned to one specific user. This user can always retrieve the BIMcollab Zoom license.
To be able to use these BIMcollab Zoom licenses, an administrator of your private space needs to assign the license or add you to the license pool.
- Go to: Extra > Settings > Licensing
- Under 'License type', select 'Company license'
- In the field 'BIMcollab', fill out the URL of your private space
- Fill out your login credentials for the space
- Click on 'Obtain' to retrieve the license