Once the project has been created, you can add additional information like the start- and end date, and the project description. You can find the project's settings in the 'General' tab of the project's Settings page.
In a private BIMcollab Nexus space you have several extra options to define the settings of the project.
- Set a Project owner, who is the default user to whom issues will be assigned if no other user is chosen
- Define which team members issues can be closed by
- Specific for Premium and Ultimate:
- Mandatory fields
- Only allow team members to assign issues to members of their own user groups
- Define whether the approval workflow, visibility and custom fields are active.
For more information about these features, consult the article Enable workflow features for projects in a Premium or Ultimate space.
Customers using the free plan of BIMcollab Nexus are limited to a single active project, so your current active project will be deactivated automatically when you create a new one.