Edit multiple issues in BIMcollab Cloud
In BIMcollab Cloud, you have the possibility to edit multiple issues at the same time. To do this, you must go to the Issues page in your project, and choose the list or tile view to display the issues.
When you are using the List view you can use the check boxes on the left to choose the issues you wish to edit.
If you want to select all the issues present in the list, you can check the box at the top of the table.
When you are in he tile view you can use each checkbox on the issue tile to select it.
After you have selected the issues, you can:
- Click on the red, yellow, or green flags, to add the selected issues to your favorites collection
- Click on the 'Edit' button in the status bar to display the options window which will allow you to carry out the following modifications:
- Modify issue properties, such as type, area, milestone, and others
- Add team members to the list of approvers
- Add a common comment to all selected issues
In multi-edit mode, you can edit almost all issue properties except visibility settings and issue status:
- The 'Visible for' field can only be changed in the multi-edit mode, if you created all of the selected issues
- The status of the issues can only be changed if all the selected issues have the same status:
- If all the selected issues have the status 'Active', you will have access to the 'Resolve' and 'Resolve and close' buttons
- If all the selected issues have the status 'To be approved', you will have access to the button 'Close', and if you are added to the list of approvers for the issue, you will see the options 'Approve' and 'Reject' as well
- If all the selected issues have the status 'Resolved' you will have access to the 'Reactivate' and 'Close' buttons
- If all the selected issues have the status 'Closed', you will have access to the 'Reopen' button
You can change the status in the status bar or in the edit mode when you have selected similar issues
Be mindful when adding team members to the notify list as each user will receive a notification email for every issue updated.
Edit and comment on issues
In BIMcollab Cloud, as well as with BIMcollab ZOOM or the BCF manager you can add comments to existing issues and edit it’s properties, BIMcollab Cloud From BIMcollab Cloud, you can add comments and edit issues from the Issues page of your project Go ...
Set your language of your BIMcollab account
My BIMcollab ID / Join.bimcollab.com On join.bimcollab.com, go to Settings > My account You are redirected to your My BIMcollab ID page, and can select the language you prefer under 'Preferences' Click 'Save' Private BIMcollab Cloud spaces Every ...
Manage a BIMcollab Cloud
Administrators can reach the administration page by clicking on Settings > Administration. The administration page is easily recognizable by the red ribbon at the top of the screen. From there you can reach the following administration pages: ...
BIMcollab Cloud server status
There are currently no known issues related to the BIMcollab Cloud servers. To report an incident, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Import issues into BIMcollab Cloud from a BCF or CSV file
Import issues from a BCF file F ollow these steps to import a BCF file in BIMcollab Cloud: In BIMcollab Cloud, choose the project in which you want to import issues Go to the Import tab of the project Click on 'Browse', and choose the BCF file you ...