Connect to BIMcollab Cloud from BCF managers or BIMcollab ZOOM
- Open the BCF Manager or BIMcollab ZOOM and click on the Connection icon
- In the field 'BIMcollab', fill in the following information:
- join.bimcollab.com to connect to your free BIMcollab account
- the URL of your private space (e.g. example.bimcollab.com) to connect to the private BIMcollab space
- Fill in your login credentials and click 'Connect'
- Choose the project which you want to connect to, and click OK
Any issues which are already present in the project and are visible to you, will be displayed in the BCF Manager after connecting.
Edit and comment on issues
In BIMcollab Cloud, as well as with BIMcollab ZOOM or the BCF manager you can add comments to existing issues and edit it’s properties, BIMcollab Cloud From BIMcollab Cloud, you can add comments and edit issues from the Issues page of your project Go ...
Set your language of your BIMcollab account
Join.bimcollab.com On join.bimcollab.com, users can choose the prefered language by going to Settings > Preferences and selecting the one they prefer. Private BIMcollab Cloud spaces Every BIMcollab Cloud space has a default language which is set by ...
The best way to get started with BIMcollab Cloud
Get acquainted with issue management with a free account To get properly acquainted with issue management, and with the features of BIMcollab Cloud, you can get started with your own free account on join.bimcollab.com. Join.bimcollab.com is a shared ...
Manage a BIMcollab Cloud
Administrators can reach the administration page by clicking on the settings icon, and choosing 'Administration' in the pull down menu. The administration page is easily recognizable by the red ribbon at the top of the screen. From there you can ...
System requirements BIMcollab
Cloud version The BIMcollab web application runs on any modern web browser which supports TLS 1.2 or a later version. The following clients are known to be unable to use TLS 1.2. You cannot use these clients for access to the service. Android 4.3 ...