Edit and comment on issues
In BIMcollab Cloud, as well as with BIMcollab ZOOM or the BCF manager you can add comments to existing issues and edit it’s properties,
From BIMcollab Cloud, you can add comments and edit issues from the Issues page of your project
- Go to the Issues page of your project
- From the hamburger menu , choose 'Edit Issue', or first click on the issue to see an overview of the Issues properties, and click on the 'Edit Issue' button on the top right.
- Add your comments in the dialog, if necessary you can add team members to the notify list or change other issue properties.
- After completing all the edits, click 'Save'
BIMcollab ZOOM and the BCF Managers
Adding a comment and editing an issue from BIMcollab ZOOM or the BCF Manager can be done as follows:
- Connect to the correct space and project.
- Select the issue you wish to comment on from the list.
- Click on the Edit issue pencil.
- Add your comments in the dialog. If necessary you can add team members to the notify list or change other issue properties.
- If you want to add a new viewpoint to the issue, click on the button to add the active 3D view. You can also insert a snapshot from a folder on your computer or from the clipboard .
- If you only want to add a comment without making any changes to the other issue properties, click on the + button underneath the comment section.
- Type a comment, and notify someone if necessary. If you want to add a new viewpoint to the issue, click on the button to add the active 3D view. You can also insert a snapshot from a folder on your computer or from the clipboard .
- When you have completed all of your edits, save the issue or the comment and synchronize your changes with BIMcollab.
Explore the example project
Give BIMcollab a try and access the example project to see how you can add or edit issues, regardless of the used platform. All you need to do is follow these steps. Do you prefer more hands-on learning? Go to our BIMcollab Academy and enroll in the ...
The best way to get started with BIMcollab Cloud
Get acquainted with issue management with a free account To get properly acquainted with issue management, and with the features of BIMcollab Cloud, you can get started with your own free account on join.bimcollab.com. Join.bimcollab.com is a shared ...
Edit multiple issues in BIMcollab Cloud
In BIMcollab Cloud, you have the possibility to edit multiple issues at the same time. To do this, you must go to the Issues page in your project, and choose the list or tile view to display the issues. When you are using the List view you can use ...
Set your language of your BIMcollab account
My BIMcollab ID / Join.bimcollab.com Go directly to the My BIMcollab ID page. Or on join.bimcollab.com, click on your avatar, and choose 'My account', which redirect you to the My BIMcollab ID page Select the language you prefer under 'Preferences' ...
Manage a BIMcollab Cloud
Administrators can reach the administration page by clicking on the gear icon in the top right corner. If you do not see the gear icon, you do not have administrative rights in the space. The administration page is easily recognizable by the red ...