Deprecation of TLS 1.0 and 1.1
For security reasons we will be following industry standards by disabling TLS 1.0 and 1.1 starting the 1st of April.
We recommend that all client-server and browser-server combinations use TLS 1.2 (or a later version) in order to maintain connection to BIMcollab services.
You might have to update certain client-server and browser-server combinations.
The following clients are known to be unable to use TLS 1.2. Update these clients to ensure uninterrupted access to the service.
- Android 4.3 and earlier versions
- Firefox version 5.0 and earlier versions
- Internet Explorer 8-10 on Windows 7 and earlier versions
- Internet Explorer 10 on Windows Phone 8
- Safari 6.0.4/OS X10.8.4 and earlier versions
On Windows 8 and later versions
By default, the TLS 1.2 and 1.1 protocols are available if no network devices are configured to reject TLS 1.2 traffic.
On Windows 7
TLS 1.1 and 1.2 protocols are not available without the KB 3140245
Update and configure the .NET Framework to support TLS 1.2